September 6th - September 9th, 2012
This is a Thursday through Sunday.
Course Description: Join the P3 organizing team as they lead you through a four-day camp designed to achieve successful 100-way completions in an environment which caters to both our higher and lower experienced clientele equally. This event follows the P3 Big Way Camp, which takes place the preceding weekend. (read more)
Prerequisites: We require that our participants have attended one or more P3 Big Way Camps with demonstrated competency, or have previous 100+ way experience with positive references from affiliated organizers.
Location: Perris, CA
Please refer to the drop zone website for information about local camping, bunkhouses, and nearby hotels: www.skydiveperris.com/facilities.aspx (click on "Bunkhouse & IHOP" or "Travel & Accomodations").
Price: $940 USD for 18 jumps (subject to a potential fuel surcharge*).
Most jumps will be made from high altitude (16,000 feet AGL) using oxygen. This cost includes downloadable video of all jumps, T-Shirt and Event Dinner.
* The stated event price is based on fuel prices as of April 2012. If fuel prices increase significantly between April and September 2012, P3 may be forced to add a FUEL SURCHARGE to the price of the event.
Deposit Required: $220 USD is required in advance to secure your slot. This deposit will be applied towards the total event price. The balance is due prior to 8:00am on Day 1 of the event.
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Traveler's Checks - Make payable to Tony Domenico. Must be signed by you in both signature locations upon check-in.
- Personal Check or Bank Check - Funds must be in US$ drawn on a US bank, no exceptions. Make payable to Tony Domenico. Mail to Jen Domenico, PO Box 550, Perris, CA 92572 USA.
- Credit/Debit Card - A 3.5% transaction fee will be added to all credit card transactions as well as any debit card transactions under $100 USD. There is no fee for debit card transactions over $100 USD. All credit/debit transactions are processed by PVAS.
- Wire Transfer - You are responsible for all fees charged by BOTH banking institutions (sending and receiving). Inquire with Jen Domenico email@example.com for banking information.
Start Time: 8:00am on September 6th.
Please be registered, waivered, gear checked and ready to jump at this time. Start times for subsequent days will be announced at the end of the preceding day.
Release Time: 5:00pm on September 9th.
Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. If you have to leave early on September 9th, be aware that you will pay for the entire day regardless for how many jumps you made.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If you cannot honor your commitment to this event and you cancel within 30 days of the event start date, a $150 USD registration fee will be retained and the remainder of your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel prior to 30 days before the event, your deposit will be fully refunded.
What do I need to bring? Current USPA (or recognized aero club) membership card, photo identification (driver’s license or passport), signed logbook, and ALL JUMPSUITS and/or WEIGHTS -- or an empty weight belt if you plan to rent weights from Square 1 -- and/or SWEATSHIRTS to ensure your best performance in each skydive regardless of the fall rate. Also, needless to say, please be sure your reserve is in date.
Questions? Please address administrative questions regarding registration and payment to Jen Domenico firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the event and your qualifications can be addressed to Kate Cooper-Jensen email@example.com.